Monday, January 01, 2007

2007!

This year I resolve to...

Enjoy time with my son every day

Be the kind of mom I can feel proud of

Appreciate the wonderful things about my husband and not get worked up over petty arguments (Look at how handsome my guys are up there!)

Stop enjoying gossip

Stop biting my nails (this is on the list every year)

Be less judgemental

Learn how to spell judgmental

Work out more and feel bad about my body less

Make healthier choices about eating

Keep a nice garden

Learn a craft (stained glass? Sewing? Stripping and refinishing wood?)

Be more sarcastic on the blog so Pete won’t call me Barbie anymore

Stop biting off more than I can chew

Don’t procrastinate the yearbook deadlines

Be more positive about work

Go on more camping trips

Get over myself and my quest for perfection

5 comments:

La Sirena said...

My New Year's Resolution is to clean my apartment.

You have way too many! Ease up -- you're wonderful as is.

Jane said...

I was about to say the same thing. I think you should only focus all your energy on the last one. All the others will follow...if needed. Mom

Anonymous said...

So you haven't heard.
They have a new line out.
It's no longer soccer mom.
It's BARBIE MOMMY

Anonymous said...

Ken and Barbie don't have a garden, they have a gardner.
They also don't camp. Health spas are the in thing.
See how easy it is to whittle down your list.

Anonymous said...

Just do the first one, time goes so fast, it'll be the best thing you ever do.