Saturday, January 20, 2007

Confession...

I don't really care about the Bears. I try. I am one of those people others mock when they say "name two Bears players", 'cause I can't do it. (Though, maybe because I know Brian Urlacher, even if I can't spell it. Plus, there's the guy who has been on the news...Tank something. Johnson? Williams Jr.? Plus, I guess I know there is a cute one with an unpronouncable name.) My friends are all really into it and go to games even if it is zero below. But me, if you invite me to your superbowl party, I'm only coming to eat your chili cheese dip and find the other secret football haters.

3 comments:

Pelmo said...

Finely, words of wisdom from Barbie.

Anonymous said...

Right there with you darlin'. But I'm really sporty, I swear. Have I ever mentioned that I'm an EXCELLENT archer?

La Sirena said...

...me too...

Football on TV is boring and annoying, although I do like chili cheese dip and beer.