Friday, December 29, 2006

Hi! We are in Michigan on Dex's first road trip. He has been such a good boy. He was so silent the whole ride except for the last two minutes before we got to Grandpa Barr's house. Nice work kid. We head home tomorrow and on New Year's Eve I will have my first night home alone with the baby (Daddy's got a paying music gig. Woo hoo!). I am so nervous that he'll have a bad night and I will not get any sleep at all, but I am sure everything we'll be fine.

I just finished reading a sweet little book ('cause little is all I can swing right now) for the southside book club (yes, that brings my book club total up to 3!). It's called Atchafalaya Houseboat: My Years in the Louisiana Swamp. I enjoyed it, and think you would if you are in to nature conservancy/ alternative living arrangements/ or all things cajun. We've also been watching a lot of DVDs. If you haven't already rented Invincible or Little Miss Sunshine, they are worth checking out.

1 comment:

La Sirena said...

I REALLY liked Little Miss Sunshine -- especially her talent!