Sunday, December 24, 2006

My heart is full...

I am really enjoying being the mother to a boy. It is really fun to hang out with my two guys. Aren't they sweet all curled up and sleepy? I have everything my heart desires this Christmas.

Another bonus of living with two guys? Well, ever since I was a little girl, I have found nothing to be funnier than a good fart joke. (Ask my mom about her nickname for me.) With my house full of men there is no end to the gastric hilarity. We aren't a classy bunch here, but we're always laughing. (Does that make me a bad mom if I laugh when Dex toots? I don't want to give him a complex. Well, at least more of a complex than I probably am already giving him by keeping this blog.)

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember one important rule. Leave this to the pros and don't attempt to compete.

La Sirena said...

I'm sorry, but my sister is a champion when it comes to fart jokes.

What a sweet picture!

Anonymous said...

Anyone can joke, but to perform is another matter. And like I said leave it to the pros.