Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Give me a slice of the good stuff...


So I haven't had any weird cravings yet or anything. But the other day Joel was talking to me and a commercial for Baker's Square came on. You know the one where the lovely French Silk Pie spins around in a tantalizing circle?I couldn't even pretend to respond to him. I just sat there, mouth agape Homer Simpson style. I went out the next morning and bought one. I gave two pieces (not very big) to the neighbors, and one to Joel, but I ate the rest. (In only three days.) I don't know if that is considered a craving, but it was definitely rationalization. (I am eight and a half months pregnat and I WILL have some pie, damnit.) Now all I want is more.

1 comment:

La Sirena said...

I have a killer recipe for chocolate pie. (I'm getting twitterpated just thinking about it.) It's neither French, nor silk but it's easy and oh so yummmmmmmmmy. (Like all good things.) Saturday??? Ya think?