Friday, November 24, 2006

Crazy bag o'hormones...

Yep. That's me. I am trying really hard not to take it out on friends and loved ones, so I found an easy target: the evil folks in charge of merchandise at Disney. (Wow! I suck at hormonal rages. I wanted to call them whores, but I deleted it because sometimes grandma reads this.)

What's up with the most hated Disney princesses? I revile them in the way that others despise Barney. I know that I may have a girl someday and will sell my soul and purchase Disney princess merchandise so I can have a moment's peace with my margarita, but they don't even make senese. The ladies are from all different areas and time periods. Why are they friends and starring in videos and sleeping bags together? I just don't get it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If mommies didn't have the electronic baby sitter working overtime, may be madison avenue wouldn't have all that time to pander to the little munchkins. There was a time when a family sedan was able to haul mom and dad and a brood of six and their christmas goodies, with room to spare for grandma and the dog. Now we need u-hauls for each sibling, and even then, second trips are needed. After all that those magic words are spoken, (WHAT I REALLY WANTED FOR CHRISTMAS)

Meander said...

This coming from the Elmo fan...

Anonymous said...

You call that a retort.
From you the least I was expecting was a thousand word treatise.