Sunday, October 22, 2006

Sunday Bloody Sunday...

I hate Sundays. Isn't that ridiculous? Once there was a quote on My So Called Life about how the clock on Sixty Minutes is so horrific it sounds like a warning bell reminding you about work or school tomorrow. To me it is like The Tell Tale Heart. Maybe it is because I am a teacher and have never had to grow up to the cruel world of a real schedule. Since I get to experience utter elation in late May and early June I have to deal with the down side of the Sunday Night Blues.

I am lucky though because Joel is making my favorite dinner and it smells so good I don't want to be anywhere else right now.

We had our first birthing class on Friday night. Just when I had adjusted to the fact that I would have to experience labor I went and watched several on video. I almost changed my mind. But they know us crazy, hormonal pregnant ladies at Northwestern because they ended with footage of adorable babies being cute. Brainwashing? Perhaps, but I am getting so excited. We are still having a hard time agreeing on a boys name. I may just open the Bible and point randomly to words and see what we come up with. Jesus Wept Barr? Deuteronomy Barr? Gomorrah Barr? Yay! I found a fun new game!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just goes to show you are spending to much time on La Sirenas blog, starting to sound like her.