Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Incohesive thoughts on the Golden Globes...



I really like watching the Golden Globes better than the Oscars because everyone is sitting at tables and drinking and so they seem to be having much more fun, plus it is shorter and there is no music between the presenters. Overall, I thought the clothes, were beautiful last night...

I liked Felicity Huffman's dress
Jessica Alba always looks good
Why is Mariah Carey orange?
Geena Davis seems kind of smart; her speech was witty. I was not a fan of
the excessive ruffles on her butt.
I heart David Strathairn
Usually Reece is as cute as a button, and she was last night...from the neck up. Her dress was pretty disasterous otherwise.
Chris Rock's jokes are getting a bit tired.
Gwyneth Paltrow's dress was ugly and she looked bitchy all night. But maybe she was pregnant-bitchy in which case she is excused.
I wanted Michelle Williams to win...oh well.
Terry Hatcher is dumb.
Drew Barrymore's dress...beautiful color, could live with out all the nipples.

OK...just like what happened last night while actually watching the GG's... I am bored so I am going to go do something else.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geena Davis is ridiculously smart and among other things is a memeber of MENSA.
Love, Jen

Anonymous said...

I also agree that Teri Hatcher is REALLY dumb. But you know...ignorance is bliss.