Monday, August 01, 2005

Logan Squared...

Hooray! I am moving to the south side in one month’s time. There are, however, a few things I will miss about being a north side resident. I think they deserve a mention…

Bike lanes on many major streets… walking to Lula café for dinner with Joel… being so close to the following stores I like: G Boutique, Climate, C’est Moi (all on Damen), and The Left Bank (on Webster)…BBqing at Liz’s house fairly often… looking out my window to see Palmer Square… living very close to my sister, Jen, and to Mike and Anne…Karaoke at Four Treys… Logan Blvd. … the amazingly beautiful back yard view of my next door neighbors…being a pedestrian on a street with many other pedestrians (it seems that fewer people are out walking around on the south side)…living two blocks from the Blue Line… $5.00 Tuesdays at City North… the occasional commute with Megan…Cooking Fools… hitting Trader Joe’s on my way home from work… the love/hate relationship I have with the many dog owners that walk their pooches around the square… Gap Outlet… the Logan Square post office…

There are plenty of things I will not miss about the north side and Logan Square… but these are some things that I have cherished.

NKB

No comments: