Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Well, it is pretty darn cold outside. Our hot water pipe to the shower froze on Sunday. But we fixed it and I can't wait for that $275 hot bath I'm going to have tonight! I guess I am pretty lucky that I don't have to go anywhere, but I am getting a bit of cabin fever. Joel told me to leave the house last night even for just a little while. I have never enjoyed a trip to CVS and Starbucks more, let me tell you.

But Dex and I are having fun together at home. He is so smiley and even a bit giggly lately. He definitely recognizes his mom and his dad. Last night when Joel walked in the door and spoke to me Dexter grinned from ear to ear, even before he saw him. Tomorrow he is two months old. Time flies.

Here is the backyard view we are checking out as I type...

1 comment:

Pelmo said...

Starbucks???????
Once a Barbie, always a Barbie.