Wednesday, May 17, 2006

You're still in the running towards becoming America's Next Top Model...

Wow! I am probably not cool at all because two of the five TV shows I watch regularly are on UPN. You already know about Veronica Mars (though that season finale! Wow! Don't you dare cancel it new station!) But I also watch one of the dumbest shows on TV: America's Next Top Model. Joel heckles me while I watch saying, "Can you feel yourself getting dumber by the minute?" I have to point out, though, that he is usually saying that from the seat right next to me on the couch; he can hate all he wants, I know he likes the show deep down. Anyway, the season finale is tonight. I think I want Danielle to win all the "fabulous prizes", but mostly I watch it because the women are catty. And although, on some levels, it is probably wrong to support this cattiness, it is entertaining. The other three shows I watch regularly (remember I don't have cable) are: Everwood, Survivor, and Gilmore Girls. (I'm done now, though, it keeps getting dumber and dumber). How I Met Your Mother is funny too, I just always seem to miss it. Please don't let my bad taste in TV scare you off entirely, remember that I also have bad taste in movies to contend with as well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nora, so sorry to say I think they are cancelling Everwood!