Friday, January 08, 2010

This must be what I look like while I type...

Here I am having fun with the computers webcam. Happy New Year! I think 2010 is going to be a good year. I am not making specific resolutions this year. Instead I am trying to stick with two "main ideas" and let them guide me.

1. Work has really sucked lately; so all that energy, creativity and enthusiasm that usually goes into my job is now going into taking care of myself. Hopefully my hair will look nice the next time you see me.

2. Act the way you want to feel. I want to feel happy and positive. I will try not to get too bogged down in nonsense and gossip.

That's it. Not too deep, but hopefully achievable. Otherwise...in a nutshell...things are good. My son is hilarious but prone to annoying whining/ crying fits. Joel is great. I am always amazed at what a good dad he is. I am lucky to have wonderful friends and family. Work will figure itself out one way or another. This year I am giving myself permission to slow down!

No comments: