Sunday, January 10, 2010

Funny things Dex says right now that I hope I remember later...

togetter
glubs (gloves)
I want you to lay for me. (Prepositions are tricky...he means lay with me.)
When Dex takes a drink of something tasty he licks his lips, shakes his head and says in his hammiest voice: "Yum Yum! I liiiike it!"
Buzz Liker
Stoy Tory
Finity and beyond
Smoobie (smoothie)
Moobie (movie)
Ha ga doctor (helicoptor)
Alligator (elevator/ escalator)
Puffing Train (any train that runs on a battery)
"Mommy, Daddy, I have to tell you a question: First the witchy witch frows the thing down and it turns into smoke-fire. Then Dorphee frows the bucket on her and then the witchy witch meltses."

2 comments:

La Sirena said...

omfg! You posted! Twice! I'm feeling very exclamatory about the whole thing!

The Crone said...

I wonder what he thinks of all the adults around him...they just laugh all the time...Hmmm Hoc tok doctor...he adds more consonants all the time!