Monday, June 04, 2007

I'm in a blog rut...

so I'm going to answer Jen's meme. (At least then I'll have updated this week).

A - Attached or Single?: Attached at the hip.
B - Best Friend?: Joel...and superlatives are hard, but I'm so glad I have some good friends who have been around for nearly twenty years and nearly fifteen years.
C - Cake or Pie?: Pie. Banana Cream.
D - Drink of Choice?: A well-made Margarita. Least favorite drink? A poorly made Margarita.
E - Essential Items?: books and my laptop...so I can get to the internet...I am a junkie.
F - Favorite Color?: red
G - Gummie Bears or Worms?: Worms.
H - Hometown?: Chicago
I - Indulgence?: Buying new books.
J - January or February?: February because it is one month closer to spring and summer.
K - Kids?: If you read this blog and don't know about my kid I worry about your comprehension skills.
L - Life is incomplete without?: sunshine
M - Marriage Date?: 6-26-04
N - Number of Siblings?: 2 sisters
O - Oranges or Apples?: Apples
P - Phobias/Fears?: Offending people... and it is a really debilitating fear.
Q - Favorite Quote?: "The fault dear Brutus is not in our stars, but in our selves that we are underlings." (Shakespeare...I am an English teacher. I torture my students with this one.)
R - Reason to smile?: Nine days until summer vacation!
S - Seasons?: Spring, Summer, and Fall with a little bit of winter to appreciate the others.
T - Tags?: ditto what Jen said.
U - Unknown Fact About Me?: I think I'm over karaoke. I'm heartbroken about it.
V - Vegetarian or oppressor of animals?: Proud carnivore.
W - Worst Habit?: Saying too much to too many.
X - X-rays or ultrasounds?: Have you seen the Thelonius ultrasound?
Y - Your favorite food?: steak on the rarer side
Z - Zodiac?: Leo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up on the quote. I couldn't quite place it. Anchor Man, no...Billy Madison, no...Planet of the Apes, no... Oh! Shakespeare!

Nerd.

Meander said...

Did the author of Upward Departure just call me a nerd??? Wow. I don't know if I should feel flattered or that I've reached a new low.