Saturday, July 08, 2006

They must be raindrops...fallin' from my ey-eyes...

A weird thing about pregnancy is all the irrational crying. In my first trimester it was rather pathetic how easily I could cry tears of joy, sadness, frustration, etc. I actually cried after the National Geographic Geography Bee. (Oh, that little nerdy kid is so brave! & from Illinois!) And forget watching Extreme Home Makeover, which makes me cry on a normal day, but while pregnant I would sob.

Lately it has been much better, but today I had bad customer service while grocery shopping and literally cried the whole way home from the store. Logical Nora was sitting there like, "you big cry baby, knock it off." But it didn't matter I just was so sad about this big mean Dominick's manager. Oh yeah, and I cried during Superman...I mean when he saves Lois, her husband and kid from the sinking ship...come on! It makes a girl afraid to venture out in public. If a teacher cries in a high school classroom she is done for...
Enough sharing for today.

No comments: