Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Independence Day

So I have been out of town and just got back. (Before that we had out-of-town visitors) so I haven't posted. Here's what's new in fun and easy to read bullet style:

  • Went to Taste of Chicago & The Aquarium. Dolphins are pretty.
  • Saw the Disney Channel phenomenom High School Musical and secretly enjoyed it although it is a Grease knock-off and the songs aren't as good. I also saw Superman which I liked more than I thought, but at two hours and thirty-four minutes, I had to take more bathroom breaks than I care to recount.
  • Lost my cell phone somewhere, I can check voice mails, but that is it on the mobile for a few days, 'kay?
  • Had much fun with the in-laws and got to check out Lake Michigan from the Western side and the Eastern side in a span of two days. Kinda cool.
  • Start summer school tomorrow. Feel sorry for me?

Anyway, I am having a delightful summer and am enjoying my second trimester way more than the first. I will post a week nineteen picture in the next few days.

No comments: