Sunday, July 23, 2006

More than just shamelessly fishing for comments...

So, what boys names do you like? I just know we are having a boy because there are about five girls names that we love but seem to be stuck for a boy. One of my favorite hobbies this summer (and, who am I kidding, for the last several years) has been to peruse the social security administration baby names website to get ideas. Only, because I like old fashioned names I have been looking in the twenties and thirties for ideas. Anyway, I'm still kind of stuck, so feel free to post some suggestions.

3 comments:

La Sirena said...

I suggest Arthur or Dewey (circa 1898.)

Woodlandmama said...

I like the name August and it doesn't pop up until 634 on the 2005 list.

Anonymous said...

I always wanted to name a son "GRANT".