Tuesday, February 14, 2006

My Funny Valentine

Happy Valentine's Day. I got some home improvements for Valentine's day! (So far, Joel hasn't been terribly home improvement minded...mostly he wants to hire people to do things for us, but I'm cheap.) Anyhow, our tub has been draining rather slowly lately so he used this: to remove something from our drain that looked like this: Maybe I am easy to please, but I was pretty psyched about this, and no more nasty water lingering long after the shower.

In other news...have fun in Florida Ellie! I am so jealous I might go hang out in my bathroom with the heat lamp on and my eyes closed. And have you seen this? I am dying to know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes - maybe Katie realized she's engaged to a total freak. Five hours till I leave for FL!