Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hey There!

I am really reaching for posts so I am going to give you some lists:

In honor of the cold, top five ice cream flavors:
1. Neopalitin (Breyer's only.)
2. Rainbow cone
3. Butter Pecan
4. Vanilla Bean
5. Rainbow Sherbet
(None of that new-fangled crap for me.)


Favorite books that I read in 2008:
1. Black Swan Green (David Mitchell)
2. Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
3. Everything else I read that wasn't part of the Twilight series


Top five playcount on my iPod:
Blue Danube Waltz (makes Dex stop crying)
We Are the Dinosaurs (another Dexter fave)
Breakable (Ingrid Michaelson)
Gray or Blue (Jaymay)
Sweet Thang (Rufus and Chaka Khan)

I cringe when people (including me) say:
LOL
LMFAO
24/7
touch base (or worse, touch bases)

I am not very talented at:
cooking
painting
drumming
clapping along in time to music
minding my own business

No comments: