Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm on vacation and sitting here with Joel. He's watching The Bourne Ultimatum, which stars one of my favorite older hotties, David Strathairn. We've been having tons of fun so far. Dexter is pretty content just to play catch with a balloon all day. So he has a whole toy box full of toys when a .99 cent trip to The Party Store would have sufficed. The Easter Bunny might bring a few more balloons, a cardboard tube from the inside of a paper towel roll, and a little mini broom and dust pan and call it a day. Dex should be in heaven. Last week he added the words "Bye, Bye" and "Thank You" to his repertoire. Needless to say Joel and I are hard at work prepping the early admission applications to Harvard.

A year ago on St. Patrick's Day weekend this is what the Little Man and I were doing. It is crazy how fast this year has gone by. I can't believe how much he seems like a little man already.


No comments: