Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Things I used to say/ spell wrong for longer than I should have...

Seasonal Affectation disorder*
Buisness
Fornification

*But I kind of think seasonal affectation disorder is way more fun. Like if you just walked around with a fake British accent all winter?

Also, I've been reading Carol Goodman lately. She's a sort of literary mystery writer. I think you can spot the plot twists, but she uses a lot of fun motifs (fairy tales, Latin, stained glass) in her novels.

I hope to go see The Other Boleyn Girl this weekend. I really liked the book. At first I was irritated by their casting choice, then I realized I got the actresses playing the sisters mixed up. I think Natalie Portman is the right choice for Anne Boleyn. Their is something about Scarlet Johansen that kind of bugs. (But I don't like Kathryn Heigl either. It isn't a blonde thing, but I can't figure out why.)

And! It's Pulaski day on Monday! That great Revolutionary hero and friend to GW. I'll gladly toast you with sausage and beer as I enjoy yet another three day weekend!

1 comment:

Woodlandmama said...

Only in Chicago (and at Rory's school for some unknown reason)