Monday, November 26, 2007


Hey! How was your Thanksgiving? (I ALMOST wrote Turkey Day... that is one of the things that embarrasses me about myself. Yes. I am the kind of person who sometimes says things like Turkey Day. Also, sometimes, at the end of the week if I am talking to work people I don't know very well I say something like, "Hey at least it's Friday." NERD!)

After an initial hiccup, our break was great. The traffic Wednesday was horrible. Joel and I were not filled with much gratitude as we navigated the Illinois Toll roads on our way out to Wisconsin.

Thursday morning we drove the rest of the way to Minneapolis to stay with Joel's step-brother and family. It was so relaxing. I avoided Black Friday, but am going to sign off now to take advantage of the free shipping of "Cyber Monday".

No comments: