Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Catching up

Well, I am officially back at work which means the posts will probably slow down for a while, but in the meantime, here is a quick re-cap of our weekend.

First, how many new parents does it take to photograph a social outing?
Turns out like five of us! The poor kids now know what it is like to be stalked by Paparazzi.

The next day I spent a relaxing afternoon at my Dad's. Rory decided to join Cathy for a quick reading of the Sunday paper.

Finally, I think I've already told you about Little Man's attachment to the vile smelling Joey. I purchased a few back ups on eBay, but decided that three out of four needed to go in the wash this afternoon. Dex quickly found where I'd stashed them and was in hog heaven as he tried to shove all three in his mouth at the same time. But he can quit anytime. Seriously...he's not an addict.

1 comment:

La Sirena said...

Poor Dex has a honking bruise on his forehead in that first picture. It must be hard to use your head to help climb.