Monday, July 16, 2007

"Brassy Dame"



I was sent a survey from the St. Ignatius alum website last week. Apparently there is a woman writing her dissertation on perceptions of red heads. I had to answer a few questions about my opinion of red-headed people. (I have to admit the survey was a bit loaded...but being married to a red head, I did my best to skew her results.) Still, I am tempted to send her this adorable picture of Lennie from yesterday and ask her if this is what she had in mind when she asked if I thought red headed females are sassy? Happily, Dexter has decided that "points at me and giggles" and "steals away toys you just gave to me" are two traits he is looking for in a woman.

2 comments:

Woodlandmama said...

Tell Dex his Fairy Godmother wants him to look out for the "Girl Next Door." Those kind of girls will break his heart. As evidence I offer the movies Drive Me Crazy or Spiderman, or the tv show "The Wonder Years."

Anonymous said...

I've got a few comments about female redheads. (Okay, so just one female redhead.)
Dex is on the right track.