Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Who do you look like?


Last night a friend's son told me he'd been trying to figure out who I reminded him of and he just realized it was that CSI lady. (Jorja Fox) I was flattered, but don't think I look like her except the hair color and gap in my teeth.






In my twenties (when I was skinnier and had short hair) I was often compared to Ashley Judd. I didn't mind that one either. Though, frankly, I didn't see it except for the hairstyle. I do think my friend Beth looks a lot like her. (You would too if you met her.)















I also have been told I looked like Christina Ricci. (As has Liza and I see that resemblance more.) Presumably this was before she got all anorexic and alien looking.

3 comments:

La Sirena said...

I've also been told Christina Ricci -- but more often (when skinny especially) Laura San Giacamo and Jennifer Jason Leigh.

Pelmo said...

You both look great the way you are.

Anonymous said...

I get Winona Ryder alot.