Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Friends


I've gotten a small amount of grief from Joel and my family when I talk about bringing Dexter to playgroup. Yes, they're small. (Especially Dex who is the youngest by three months.) The babies seem to enjoy each others company. They make a lot of noise and smile a lot when we're together, plus it provides new toys to drool on. It is also really nice to have the connection with other mothers. (Also, when it was so cold in January I was glad to have a nearby place to go when I needed to get out of the house.)

6 comments:

Woodlandmama said...

I love how Dex is grabbing that other kid's ear like "Hey you! My Mom is taking a picture, you WILL look!"

Meander said...

He's so bossy that way. I was excited though because that was the first time he interacted with one of the other babies.

La Sirena said...

Yeah ... the ear grab is cracking me up, too.

Pelmo said...

Why not have play dates at Hawthorne race track.
The kids will see equines in all there glory. Learn math by watching the odds. learn reading by studying scratch sheet.
And last but not least, learn how to be thrifty, by going on Fan Friendly Friday's where parking, entry, hot dogs and various drinks are a dollar.

Woodlandmama said...

No playdates at Hawthorne unless you want the kids to learn to be Pelmo!

Pelmo said...

The beer, hot dogs, wagering, and a collection of Damon Runyun charachters doesn't seem to have harmed Iain.