Thursday, November 10, 2005

Wrong Side of the Bed...

Did you ever have a day where you woke up cranky for no particular reason? This is me today. It is nothing hormonal so please don't even suggest it; I am just grumpy. Everything Joel said or did all morning made me cranky. Traffic made me cranky. The two workers in Panera talking to each other and moving at a snail's pace while having the most inane discussion about absolutely nothing... made me cranky. And as all of this was going on there was still the part of me in the bubble floating above my head saying, "Wow! You are so cranky this morning!"

I know that I have a million reasons to count my blessings, and most days I am pretty good at that. Today, though, I wish I could just put on my sweatpants and an old flannel shirt of Joel's, curl up in a ball, and bitch about the state of the world.
NKB

No comments: