Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Make way for goslings


This morning as I was driving down 95th street to take D to daycare, what should I see but a family of geese meandering down the middle of a busy street. (The picture above is a representation, and I think the picture is of ducks. I saw geese.) It kind of made my morning although the pessimist in me worried that it is a sign of some horrible environmental crises and that the family was probably doomed if they didn't find a safer thoroughfare.
Also, since I have declared myself the arbiter or acceptable vernacular, I think people shouldn't say cougar anymore. It has become pretty overused, and I think a bigger problem to the social scene of twentysomethings would be the male equivalent of cougars with their paunches, receding hairlines, and braided belts. Though, I guess, how would I know because I am thirtysomething and rarely ever go out to bars. I'm just sayin'.
And I watched twenty minutes of The Bachelorette on ABC last night... toxic.

1 comment:

La Sirena said...

Oh, yeah ... grody old guys. Buh and buh.

Word verif = obgskyze