Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Little Man is doing very well. His parents, on the other hand, have issues. We spent a wonderful weekend in Michigan, with a few glitches. The major one being that all of LM's bags (food, formula, medicine, diapers, clothes) got left behind. Chesterton Big K to the rescue. I guess we can prioritize because we remembered his toys.

Look at my blue eyed guys.

We had a great walk in the woods on Saturday afternoon.

Mostly I am just enjoying watching LM's personality evolve. All of a sudden he has a sense of humor. He likes to make people laugh. If he makes one of us giggle with something that he does, he'll keep doing it, and his whole body will shake with laughter. Most of this is getting lost in translation, so you're just going to have to visit and be entertained by the comedic stylings of DHB. (I am kicking around the possibility of keeping Little Man's name out of my blog... it is tedious, but maybe he deserves his privacy? Of course, I'll have to go back and do a lot of changing in entries over the last year so maybe not.)

No comments: