Sunday, September 10, 2006

Where's Nora?

Obviously not blogging. Otherwise, work, work, turoring, work, Home Depot, work work, tutoring, Home Depot, Wisconsin and work. We're having our second experience with contractors and it is rather unnerving. Of course, costs keep going up, which I am sure seem like no big deal to the contractors, but my swollen feet and I can vouch for where every dime of their large bill was earned. But still, soon our entryway/ hallway will be stripped, replastered, and painted. Goodbye Haunted House Chic!

In other news, trimester three is bringing along some lovely lower back pain. But also, seeing me so obviously pregnant has brought about an increased sense of enthusiasm and protectiveness in Joel. He's been excited all along, but I think it is starting to seem like much more of a reality to him. (Maybe it has been feeling the baby kick more often?) Anyhow, less than three months to go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on moving into trimester three! Glad to hear you're enjoying it. I hope you're feeling better soon (but probably not for three more months). I'm sure Joel is spoiling you with lots of back and foot massages!